Monday, February 19, 2007

bloggin abt ytd de things..ytd is the 2nd day of cny..i should haf been happy..coz we play mahjong(lose money frm top,nvr even win once) n poker(win back own money)..thn my relative came..one of my cousin study in th same clss as my another cousin(closer to me)..i ten th cousin very much..coz he very gd..th other one is no contact with ME..hahaz..thn my cousin(closer to me) always say tt th other cousin face red red de..meaning:pimpled-face..thn i was thinkin hw cum he lk tt huh..hahaz..think he gt ABIT bad..hahaz..but ytd tt other cousin came..startin to speak bad abt the cousin i ten very much..she say he always talk in clss..n everything..coz my cousin(th closer one) is a vegetarian,n he is 'botak' in a sense..coz he always cut away his hair..he is used to tis hairstyle liao..tt he cannt change..thn tt gerl say tt behind his back,when they say 'botak',thn all will noe hu they r toking abt..thn is lk she say wad:he is th onli vegetarian in th clss,botak very ugly..i very angry lo..i feel lk rebutting her..but tis is cny period..tt y i nvr say much back..n one more thing..SHE DUN BUY PRESENTS FOR HER FRENZ!!N SHE LOSE TO HER GRANDPA DUN PAY $$..walao..thn is lk she say wad aiya..is frm hart de..no need buy..ya i agree..but at least a small token or something rite??thn she say botak ugly..thn i rebutt her saying:botak suits him wad..he look SO handsome to me..i realli think he is handsome wad..he think she very pretty meh??so DA XIAO JIE..ask her try some vegetarian food she say eee..nt nice de..she dun wan..thn her mum was saying she very choosy in food..fish nt fresh she dun wan liao..she think eat alot of meat gd meh??eat alot of meat thn u will haf merit when u die..believe it or not..n i wanna try to convert to vegetarian..me n my sis all wan try..but jus cnnt..mayb we gt use to eatin meat le bahs..i duno..i wanna try to eat vegetarian on 1st n 15th of lunar calendar..i 1st of lunar calendar nvr eat meat leh..coz my ah ma tell me todae first..eat vege..SO ANGRY WITH HER..SPEAK ILL OF MY COUSIN!!HW I WISH I DUN EVER C HER AGN LO!!hahaz..post beta things laa..hua yang shao nian shoa nv bery nice lehs..wu zun super shuai lo..i c him thn so high lo..coz he too shuai to b true..at first i tot tt wang dong cheng looks beta..but nw..wu zun surpass him liao..hahaz..wu zun rox!!!haix..hahaz..havin blog so gd..pour out all my sadness..unhappiness..happiness..anger..aiya..jus all..=))feel much beta after bloggin thse things..=))n ppl..if cum my blog..pls leave a tag or something can??my tagboard is super pathetic..stop on valentines day leh..when nw is cny..hahaz..lols..byesss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment