Sunday, March 11, 2007

wohoo..long time no blogg le..hahaz..todae morning went tuu play bball with my cousins..thn cousin fell dwn..soo sad..xin tong nehs..hahaz..thn my leg gt BLISTERS..pain sia..haiix..still deciding whether to go huii guann learn tt SYF opening dance anot..coz cher nvr call me..is i wan learn de..but..i nt every lesson cn go..if i go my aunt hse..thn i gonna skip..i scared cher think i irresponsible..but i realli haf to go my aunt de hse for some important things..but i also realli wanna learn tt dance..wad should i do??i dun wan ppl think i irresponsible..but i cnnt skip tt too..cn anyone tell me wad i should do??gif me sum advice cn??realli so FAN..but i realli wan learn de..i m too lousy liao..tt's y cher nvr choose me..resultin in tis dilema..i sux ok..my dance,jibengong,looks,results all LAN!!aiya..i m lousiest in EVRYTHING!!simply EVERYTHING..

No comments:

Post a Comment