Sunday, April 01, 2007

wahahaha..long time no post le..xPP..so siianz..tml goin back skool agn..i haven rest enough yet..th weekend seemed lk nth to me..my h.w. gt some nt due tml de..so nvr do..tml gt chi. dance..tues n wed also..i scared i cnnt cope with my skool h.w...i understand we r nt very gd..need ALOT of practice..(esp. me..)but..skool work is also quite impt..i will try my best to balance skool work n dancing de..hahaz..i wun ever try to find any reasons to pon dance..i think tt's stupid..if u r trying to find reasons to pon dance..y nt quit chi. dance??since u dun feel lk cumin..jus wan find reasons to pon..y nt jus quit??dun even haf to cum..I HATE PPL HU TRY TO PON DANCE!!valid reason de i think hai hao..but valid reason onli include-nt feelin well,MC,injuries..wahaha..to me la..to others mayb nt lk tt?hahaz..i duno..n i dun wanna noe..

No comments:

Post a Comment