Monday, October 22, 2007

haiix..siianz..my results SUX ok..clss ranking 30/40..wad crap result!thn whole sch ranking 159/240..CRAP!!!such lousy results..it is such a disappointment to myself n also my family..crap lor..put in so much effort..wad comes out are these IDIOT RESULTS..WTH..haiix..thn as for dancing..duno la..tt father of mine keep tok crap there..he jus dun understand hw much i luv dance..so wad is my mum understands..my dad keep nag there..y dun he understand..y he lk to pick on me?coz i stupid?coz my result nt gd?or do i look lk i m someone hu is easily bullied?CRAP LA...aiyo...feel lk bursting into tears le..but hu would ever noe hw i feel..mayb onli my honey n my darrx bah..they r realli th ones hu noe me th best..my family should feel embarrassed..even outsiders noe me better than they do..

No comments:

Post a Comment