Friday, February 22, 2008

exam period is realli damn sressful n bz..hahaz..nw finally i m free to come n blog here..hmm..recently learning cantonese with mj n ting..hahaz..thn learning a very nice song called 好心分手..although it is quite a erm old song or wadeva u call it..but it is jus damn nice..i luv this song sia..th tune makes me feel lk crying sia xpPp..lols..hmm..my cantonese still sux lk duno wad shit..shuli thn damn pro can..walao..she can speak cantonese so fluently..hahahaz..sometimes i m tired of life..imagine living in a hse with no privacy n no sense of belonging..n with tt father keep picking on me..n coz of tt th whole family feels irritated coz of this..th unhappiness of th family is realli caused by me..i wonder if im a jinx..hu bring bad luck n fortune to th family..i onli bring troubles to my family n frens..nth else..wad can i do??nth..should i say i m useless or should i say i m too useful in a bad way???

No comments:

Post a Comment