Friday, July 25, 2008

yo ppl out there..srry for nt posting for soo long..well..was super bz with skoolwork..tt stupid ms wu gif us tonnes of homework everyday..skooling is driving me crazy alright..it sucks..
nxt fri EL CT2..
nxt sun PERFORMANCE..
i very stressed up can..almost every sat haf supp lesson..stupid lor..other clss dun haf thn we haf..sian la..lotsa stuff bothering..lazy type..todae went huikuan..did jibengong..i miss my baobei jiejie gladys so so so much..when she came into th room i was lk shouting 'GLADYS!!!!IMY!!!!'..lols..hahaz..too high liao..

TO GLADYS:my baobei jiejie..hope you're alright..i love you girl..no matter wad happens..im here:)anything jus sms me ok..i will lend u my ear..hahahas!!!
TO PECKYONG:my darxx..dun emo emo..recently th happy go lucky u seemed to MIA..lols..i wan tt happy go lucky darxx!!sms me if anything happens..
TO HOETINGTING:my darling laopo..u also dun emo emo..anything send me a sms..i'll b here ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment