Wednesday, August 11, 2010

supposedly meeting everyone at busstop go clss
HOWEVER!
ALMOST EVERYONE WAS LATE!!
hmm thn eltech extra lesson
end le went makan place for lunch
elton is SUPER FUNNY TTM!!!
okay thn came back meet laopo dade ben mj go rp study
ended up playing with poker cards
and losing money T.T
thn meet gF buy cake and present for gF mummy
ate at 167 zi char
celebrated gF mummy bdae<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gF MUMMY!!
I LOVE YOU!!

srsly..one of th reasons why i like her more than my own mum is coz she care for me even more than my mum do-_-
may sound ridic,but it's true
i talk to my mum and dun get any reply-_-
wtf.even someone who is so unrelated to me cares abt me

TO MY MUM:ALL YOU EVER DO IS TO DOUBT ME,CONTROL ME,HECK CARE ME WHEN I NEED CARE!
TO gF MUMMY:THANKYOU FOR TREATING ME SO WELL.RLY APPRECIATE IT!!

not gonna let myself think so much
coz it's nt gonna help
TML WILL BE BETTER
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
REST,MY BRAIN..!

No comments:

Post a Comment