Saturday, April 23, 2011

Have been very long ever since I last posted..
I'm back at hk to dance,to pursue my dream
But first day back I have been crying lk crazy
Coz of u agn !
When can I not care abt u??
Everytime I can't put u down,I only bring hurt to myself
I can't put down everything between us..
I tried really hard
First time I failed I put den my dignity and went back to u
End up my heart was smashed agn into pieces
Thr's alr alot of scar,it is alr shattered
U chose to hurt it once again
Despite all th hurt,I sill dint manage to put down us
But u disappoint me agn and agn
U can't stay faithful at all
Why can't u surprise me with some sincerity and true love?
Or issit tt u dun haf it tt's why u cant show?
U fucking bastard!
Fucking flirt!
With ur flirtatious character,doubt no woman will stay by u for long!
At least,not as stupid as how I was !
To love u for a yr plus,and bring myself three yr plus
I've seen through u,TOTALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment