Sunday, March 09, 2008

whoots!!peeps..i m back frm my SEC 3 ADVENTURE CAMP!!!so damn fun..BUT BUT BUT..IT IS DAMN DIRTY!!kena sunburn sia..nw my face damn damn pain..n i gt lots of mosquito bites on my legs n hands=((..thn had my camp tee..damn BIG cans..hahaz..M size..can cover my fbt le sia..hmm..during camp..i had vegetarian meals..thn th instructor MARVIN keep call me 'hey vegetarian..dun eat away th forest'..lam shit sia..lols..but he was quite a fun instructor..n another CUTE CUTE SHORT SHORT de..forgt hw to spell his name le..lols..during camp..i slpt with jy honey..hahaz..thn at nite we keep chat chat chat:))..lk so long no haf such a gd talk with her le..we shared our problems n stuffs..during th camp i dun really haf th camping mood sia..whole mind was filled with lotsa stuffs sia...thn th scenery there is damn nice can!!having th whole sky filled with bright starsat nite..th scene of different layers of trees in th day..VERY NICE!!hmm..afterall i enjoyed it..but i wasnt in th mood at all..keep emo diao..xpPp

No comments:

Post a Comment