Sunday, March 23, 2008

ytd went to watch th opera performance..i tot th show was 2h..but in th end show 1h thn pre-show talk 1h..lols..hmm..hey ppl hu performed..u all did real well can!!i nearly cried sia..th part where they say th vows they made..oh..so touching sia..nearly moved me to tears..lols..thn after tt chat with my gladys jiejie..had a very long chat with her..i tot we so long no c liao..mayb nt tt close le..but we r still so gd lor!!here i must say srry to gladys jiejie lor..coz i had no faith in our friendship..i tot we would nvr b lk before..b lk hw close we r when i was still in huikuan..well..im srry jiejie..u will alwaes b my best jiejie ever..I LOVE GLADYS JIEJIE FOREVA!!

well..nth much happened todae..went to eat vegetarian food in lotus restaurant in quality hotel..lols..quite nice la..is buffet lor..jus tt is vegetarian food onli..went to eat with my aunt de family..lols..thn i shared lotsa food with my cousin..yay!!lols..hmm..thn on th way home..saw my honey on th train..she was on th way back frm huikuan..thn saw szeling n kaiyuan also la..hahaz..thn talked with honey..thn came home..was so tired tt i fell aslp when i lie on my bed..without changing out my clothes..lols..nth le..byebye..

No comments:

Post a Comment