Sunday, April 20, 2008

here i m blogging agn..hmm..th wk was quite boring i guess..yeah..ytd th clique went bugis..but i dint go..they help me buy th shirt le..th shirt tt belongs to th clique!LOVE IT CAN!!hmm..thn jus nw went to watch 'run papa run' with my sis..stupid ending tt i dun understand..we bought quite alot of stuff into th cinema..wedges popcorn waffle:) heh..after tt jiu came home n continue watching my show..my aunt borrow back for me watch de..help me learn cantonese..LOVE HER LOR!well..went to c th doc on fri..he say my back de bone move out of place?lols..no wonder so pain for so long haven heal la..lucky exam period..stop cca le..thn i can haf a rest..let my back heal..n i will still try my best in dance..depends on hw fast my back heals..i dun wanna disappoint anyone..no matter is it senior or teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment