Friday, April 11, 2008

hey ppl..long time no blog le rite??well..gonna tell all of u abt this KPO ppl..she suck..walao eh..problems nt concerning her she also can so kpo..go blog a whole lot..wth la..well..ppl out there..if u r chi dancer..here is announcement for u..we decided to take off th fining system le(most likely should be)..but there will b no refund for those fine u paid..well..back to th person..jus take gd care of ur own cca la..dun interfere into other ppl de cca can..n if anyone out there thinks i m nt fit to b treasurer..pls tell me..i will b glad to step down(provided all other dance comm member agree)..haiix..4gt it..dun feel lk continuing..

whoots..todae during skool time..me n mj keep countdown lor..countdown to PIZZAHUT!!hahaz..after skool went there with mj ting jh zy hy..lols..'squeeze' in five seater..me n ting eat th same de..super duper hot sia..duno curry wadeva baked rice de..thn hy n mj th same..th chicken ole something de..thn zy n jh de i 4gt le=X..gt STM..wakakaz..thn after tt went to buy clip..bought same one with hy n ting..initially ting n mine same colour de lor..but hor..hers spoil..so she went exchange for pink de..she is fated to haf th pink one lo..lols..thn..went home..kena scold by mum..coz she wait at cwp for me..thn i was eating..no hear till her call..walao..she tell me she will come out ltr de lor..so i was there eating..she said she went round cwp to find me lor..i felt so srry..but i seriously dint noe she will come so early lor..n tt she so fast will finish doing her stuff..srry mum..kena scold by whole family..ah ma scold me..th 2 sis also scold me..mum also scold me..thn dad bue song me..suan le..no point staying in th world...

No comments:

Post a Comment