Thursday, May 29, 2008

todae we do th 盾牌 after my bio lesson..we put in lotsa effort to do tt de hor..must take gd care of it kays ppl:)) hmm..todae laoshi was still screaming at us lk before..n i noe im lousy..lalala..thn i feel so sad..i m unable to get my mum's trust lor..hahaz..m i so nt worth her trust?i loved dance so much..n all my parents do is to STOP ME frm dancing..mayb me myself is at fault coz i dint do enough to make them trust me?but as my mum..u should noe hw much i love dance..but jus coz u're scared my dad starts nagging at u..n u dun allow me go dance..they jus dunno hw much i love dance la..mayb there will b someday when i m even willing to die in order to dance?aiya..suan le..troubles r accumulating..im getting more n more tired each day..
srry ppl..i post until so sad everytime..hope u all dun get affected by me kays?=D

No comments:

Post a Comment