Friday, May 30, 2008

ok..same old thing happened la..kena laoshi scold agn lor..laoshi gif us th feeling tt we SHOULD noe where those ppl stand..n we SHOULD noe wad is th formation lk..n a lot of other 'we SHOULD noe'..haiix..we put in so much effort..but all we get back is laoshi's comment abt us dancing so lousy..say we nvr put in effort..my ankle hurt..my wrist hurt..my back hurt..but still..i tried my best to dance everything..but cant reach laoshi de expectation..im so physically n mentally tired can..physically coz im lk dancing almost every part th girls dance lor..i run in run out..hahaz..thn at first wanna go huikuan de..but in th end..mum dun let..so i gt so unhappy coz of both dance n parents..n i tink my dad dun lk me:( he always lk treat my sis they all so gd..thn treat me cold cold de..if nt jiu scold me..i dun c him doing tt to them la..n sometimes it is th same situation..same day..but his reaction was different..n i found out tt my dad will go crazy when he hear tt i gg dancing..lalala..dance is my interest..im nt gonna gif up..sometimes gt real tired of dance coz of some stuff..but still..i will continue to dance with all my heart..coz dance is my passion..dance is my interest..i love dance..

No comments:

Post a Comment