Monday, August 18, 2008

EVERYONE,PLS COME SUPPORT ME!!
http://lalalas-shopping.blogspot.com

lalalas..in super bad mood now..coz jus kena scold by dad for talking on fone with guy..he tink i always chat on fone secretly..firstly..i tink i should haf th right to haf my own private conversation with my frens..secondly..i dun tink it is wrong to chat on fone with guys..duno la..dun wish to think abt anything nw..i realli hate this home..n im starting to heck care my parents le..coz they always scold me over useless stuff..even nt my fault also scold me..thn vent their anger on me..n only me..nt my sis..so..nw their scoldings dun work on me..nt trying to be rebellious la..but gt enough of them..lk pests..if they kena spray pesticide for very long..their body will be immune towards th pesticide..so same applies..when they scold me for very long..gradually..their scoldings wun work on me..im realli nt trying to b rebellious..jus feel lk there is no warmth in th family n they jus love to scold me n scold me..lucky i haf all of u out there..really..

No comments:

Post a Comment