Friday, August 22, 2008

Let me tell u ppl my chem result..i gt 25/40..wth!!one more mark n i can pass..but still..i failed..crap la..sian diao can..my one mark kena minus away coz i dint rite tt stupid formula in..feeling damn angry n pissed off nw..i failed my combi. sci. by 2.5m..thn he scold me lk hell..say i dint put in effort..of coz wun pass..thn say i deserved to fail..thn he said my sis they all exams at night dun slp..thn i at night slp no study..th reason i slpt is coz i was too tired after a whole day of skool..why cant he uds..he says i onli noe hw to slp..my sis can stay up whole night to study..thn i cnnt..so nxt exams..i wun b slping for a whole wk..thn i'll die of tiredness..whoots~!thn he wun need to attend my funeral..coz he caused my death..

okay.let's c..todae morning HL..learn tt ACES day dance..thn humans go through paper n revision for EOY..thn phy nth much..maths also nth much..chi clss do prelims paper 2..after skool slacked..went 883 buy bbt..thn came back play badminton..thn waited for XX..thn went home..diarrhoea..having stomache since ytd nite..kelian rite?n i can tahan till today..pro huh?ok..tt's abt it..byeeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment