Tuesday, July 13, 2010

130710
boring lesson in sch
okay sch end
thn carmen and me go pizza hut with guys to eat
they damn crap!
sometimes being with them can make me nt tink abt anything
coz they nvr fail to make me laugh(:
okay thn back meet laopo at cwp
pei her eat lunch
and bought photo frame for my new table!(:
thn yyl zizhao and mj came meet us
went mac slack awhile
went peixuan hse after tt
she drive us go chongpang zichar makan
NICE!(:
thn she went to find cage for her xiaobai(hamster)
thn back home.

dunno wad i thinking sia
very luan lei now
nth seems right
i dint wanna seem emo
i wan to be happy
i wun let any guys bring my mood down
being free and easy isnt sth bad
i can do anything and everything
haha yeah
alone is gd at times too i guess
i'll be fine
just need some time
wait for th cheerful me
coz IM COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment