Tuesday, July 27, 2010

260710
sch once agn
end le came back with gF
thn went cwp meet laopo
wanted to find tarot cards
but all not nice one
so walk walk
gt sth frm more than words
bought th SAME notebook agn-_-
thn went gF biaojie hse after tt see pangmei!
had lei cha thr
quite nice!!^^
thn homed

270710
wanted to wake up at 9
end up waking up at 9.15-_-
thn bathe le come out
everyone say my pants make me look lk i come frm india-_-
okay thn end sch le went canteen 2
eat liao went to play pool<3
my classmates are soooooo cute
I LOVE THEM!(:
thn meet erjie at cck for pizzahut
was super late
at first meet 6 at marsiling
thn she text wrong tell me meet 6.50
so i stayed awhile longer at pool thr
thn she miss called me 19times
and asked me go settle dinner myself
thn i told her she tell me 6.50 de
thn she realise she told me wrong time
so she waited at pizzahut for me
with 2 person's share of food
she said she looked lk an idiot
HAHAHAHA
okay thn we got down at marsiling walk home
see alot ppl lining up
i asked erjie 'are they humans?=x'
thn after tt see they were actually queueing up for bus
she was telling me 'dint u see them disappearing?'
dumb sister i haf-_-
well and here i am home(:

No comments:

Post a Comment