Sunday, June 01, 2008

lalalas..here i m to post..if nt ltr my 2 meimeis is gonna scold me agn:( i kena my meimeis bully u noe..ppl out there..b my judge..both of them wan me to post everyday..sobsob..i kelian sia..gt myself 2 meimeis to BULLY me!Let me name them:yuting STEADY GANMEIMEI aka CAREBEARYYY..jocelene CHIOBU MEIMEI..wahh..they 2 always bully me de..c la..even rite all those things at my taggie!they bully me!sobsob:(

ok..let me start posting..todae bored bored bored..ytd nite drank a little red wine..thn todae headache..n thn jus nw went out to library to borrow love novels..thn hor..met my sis for dinner..went swensens..thn her stupid joker fren made us laugh till lk siao lor..she said she ate a banana(banana split) n 2 balls(choco busicuits)..stupid la..thn my sis go dig into her banana split..thn we say she digging th HOLE..if u r YELLOW enough..u should understand it..hahaz..so was crapping all th way..thn came back home n mahjong-ed..think i lose..coz my ah ma nt feeling well..thn we jus say wan play mahjong..hope she gt things to do..wun tink so much..hahaz..so i jus said..if i win u no need pay me money..so i onli win frm other 2 players la..thn she win i gif her money..she lose she no need pay me-_- hahaz..thn i jiu come on9 lor..thn kena bully by them..wakakaz..

To my meimeis:I'll try my best to blog EVERYDAY ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment