Friday, January 11, 2008

hmm..let me blog abt ytd bahs..went skool as usual..thn used HL period to go learn th modern jazz..thn th lessons..after skool i went cwp to eat pasta with yq zy mojo buff ht xl jh..hahaz..they damn damn funny sia..thn after tt went back skool to do clss deco..i onli helped a llittle bit of colouring..xpPp..we brought alot of bbt back for th clss sia..hahaz..thn shuli azura n mel came out with 2 bags to put th bbt inside to smuggle up to clss..xpPp..lols..hahaz..after tt walked to buff hse to get my wallet back frm ht..she helped me keep my wallet when we went pasta..hahaz..thn HOME SWEET HOME:))

as for todae..feel so empty without gg hk..mayb i haf gt used to th life for a few mths le..nw i feel so empty nt gg to hk..my hart still hurts so much on every sat..dance is realli so imptnt to me..i realli miss hk lor..i tink i onli dint go there for lk 2 wks or so..n i m already missing there lk siao..n th ppl there..miss my GLADYS JIEJIE so much sia..haiix..i realli wanna go back hk n dance..but there is no chance for me to do so..my dad gets so irritated when i say th word dance in front of him..haiix..my dance dream can nvr come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment