Tuesday, January 22, 2008

todae th whole day was as usual..bored boRED BORED!!!thn after skool is dance..i m so damn disappointed with myself..i feel i dint do well enough..i feel i still haf alot to improve on..jibengong is nt everything in dance..u haf to express urself also..i realli duno la..feel lk i haf disappointed laoshi lor..duno y..jus feel tt laoshi is disappointed with me coz i dint reach her expectation..?or was i thinking too much?i dun wan laoshi to b disappointed with me..coz i realli tried my very best to dance le..but i noe i cant dance well lk th others..sometimes still feel abit unfair..coz i realli tried my best n put in 101% of effort..but wad i gt is still my lousy dancing skills..haiix..all th problems in my life is still nt turning better in any way)): i will try my very best tml agn..there is still prac tml..i will realli train myself till th max limit de..ppl help me JIAYOU yeahs?((:

No comments:

Post a Comment