Tuesday, January 15, 2008

todae 4gt bring my jingshenyi..thn i called back tell my ah ma i 4gt bring my dance stuffs..i told her it is jingshenyi..in th end wad she passed to my dad was my dancing shoes..thn my dad brought me my dancing shoes instead of my jingshenyi..hahaz..hmm..todae dint do much lor..was slacking in th periods after recess..english lesson..i was doing my e-maths homework..n a-maths de also..thn chi lesson..tt li lao shi keep tell me must study well n other craps la..jus coz she noe my name..all th others slack she no nagnag them..thn she nagnag me onli..sian diao sia..after skool..think dint do enough warm-up..nw back pain n leg pain..haiix..die le..hmm..tink gonna slp soon..if nt tml i will b so damn tired lk todae..hahaz..BYEBYE!!**anw..huiting jie arhs..i change blogskin le..nice???

No comments:

Post a Comment