Friday, June 06, 2008

haiix..todae unhappy things happened..im th SINNER agn..wth can..my mum thinks im always bothering her abt me gg dance or gg out..sian la..gt enough le..cant i just dance?cant i just do something i love..since young..i dint haf this kinda interest or passion u call it..this is th first time i haf th feeling of wanting to realli dance lor..i dunno hw to explain th feeling la..aiyo..but they cant understand my feeling n thinking lor..i dunno is it me who failed to let them noe hw i tink..or is it them hu failed to understand me..i gt enough..these few days i've been feeling dwn..th onli thing tt can cheer me up is dance i guess..but u all dun let me go dance..sianz la..tired..can someone help me??can someone realli be there for me??can someone take care of me??can someone hug me tight n nvr let me go??can someone jus let me feel loved??jus let me feel my importance in th world..even if it is a little..i'll be contented...srry meimeis for my emo post agn..hahaz..

No comments:

Post a Comment