Wednesday, June 04, 2008

lalalas..fell dwn on my butt jus nw:x coz my aunt mop th floor..very slippery..thn i forgt..so i was walking n i fell dwn..my butt so pain:x thn hor..my hand gt bruise..purplish on th outside n brown on th inside..wakakaz..but my family dun even care..i fall dwn they still think is coz i jump around..i was jus walking very NORMALLY ok..thn i fell..thn aiya..IM NT STUPID!hahahaz..tonite mayb i gg malaysia..coz tml is my ah ma de death anniversary..but i lazy go sia..inside nth to do..nt tt close with cousins..so im still deciding whether to go anot lor..well..thx ppl out there..i felt better..whether u all noe wad happened or not..but u tried ur best to cheer me up..thx..

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
YUTING STEADY GAN MEIMEI AKA CAREBEARYYY PREGNANT GF
JOCELENE SUPER CHIOBU MEIMEI
PECKYONG DARXX
JIAYEE HONEY
KELVIN GORGOR
SHAWN DIDI
HUITING DARLINGG
JOANNE BOYFREN
*srry if i 4gt mention ur name*

No comments:

Post a Comment