Thursday, June 19, 2008

todae bored..thn do homework?hahs..thn chat with GLADYS JIEJIE<3!love her damn lots ok!thn slack n stuff..jiu go over aunt de hse c baby..tt baby is getting cuter n cuter can..ok..thn nw im chatting with 3 very crap ppl:
YUTING STEADY GANMEIMEI AKA CAREBEARYYY PREGNANT GF
JOCELENE SUPER CHIO BU MEIMEI
XINKAI CUTECUTE MEIMEI
lols..with u all there to make me laugh lk siao..thn jiu wun emo le..so dun wrry ok..ppl out there..dun wrry for me..coz im fine la..thn haiix..unhappy abt family once agn..jus talking abt my result jus nw lor..thn is lk i dint do very badly this time wad..thn they're lk saying if nxt time can stay this standard thn gd lor..i expected encouraging words lk u did very well this time..keep up th gd work n stuff..hahs..but guess i think too much le..they wun say this kinda stuff to me de..n my sis is lk saying i study combined sci..thn SHOULD get an A de-_-she say combined sci much easier than pure sci..should score well..thn i dunno la..they expect so much frm me..they dun understand th stress im gg through nw..th timetable all so packed..im gonna b very stressed up when skool reopens..y cant they jus try to put themselves into my shoes??y cant they jus try to understand me??hahs..but my meimeis..dun wrry..im alrite nw..coz u all r there for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment