Friday, June 27, 2008

hmm..let's see wad i can post abt..tuesday..met RUILING to take gladys de f&n file..wednesday..my GLADYS JIEJIE<3 came to wdl to take her f&n file..we chatted a small little while:)iloveher!she says when she sees us..she feel free of troubles..wahh..so happy to hear tt can..anw..haf i posted to thank my mandy gf and shimin for tt pooh bracelet?if no..thx lots to both of u..love lots lots:)thn thank my jiaen benben and yuting steady ganmeimei for th necklace..love lots lots too okay:)oh well..start skool le..still feeling stressed..somemore 08thjuly is O lvl de chi oral exam..OMG!!diediedie!!n im looking for dresses..hahas..u ppl will find it weird to c me in dress bah?coz normally i so cu lu..imagine u c me in dress n heels..omg..u'll b too shocked till u faint..hahas..finally nw weekend..thn can haf a gd rest..but there r tonnes of homework waiting for me..i c liao wan faint le..

& hor..

2more days to my first mth with yuting gf!

No comments:

Post a Comment