Monday, June 16, 2008

srry ppl..so long no post..thx for all th bdae wishes ppl..
FIRSTLY,special thnks to my clique..thx for tt cake..i was realli touched..nearly cried..hahaz..n thx for tt pooh bear..i named it "晓维"..n i hugged it every nite!!!thx lots for buying my fav pooh for me!!lols..i noe it's stupid..nvm..thn thx for everything..u all made my day ok!
SECONDLY,my cute juniors..u all made me a stack of bdae wishes..hahaz..thx lots..im damn damn touched..all ask me dun emo..dun wrry..im fine..n i noe u all will always be there for me de..n tt chocolate is very nice(:
THIRDLY,my dearest HONEY<3 & GLADYS JIEJIE<3 & all other huikuan ppl..thx for th cake ok!very touched also..hahaz..n must gif credit to KEL GOR!!he ran to mobil to buy paper plate sia!!thx lots gor!!
As for others..if i 4gt to say ur name..im srry..haha..but still thx to everyone..im so so so touched..best bdae ever ok!

ok..hmm..as for todae..slacked whole day today..but had diarrhoea in th afternoon..alamak..i finish makan my food le jiu come out le..so gt makan=no makan..hahaz..ehh..think nth more le..i'll post pic thn(:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment